Commercial Lines Sales Producer
|Reports to:||National Sales Director|
|Status:||Non-exempt / Full-Time|
|Salary Range:||Base Hourly; Plus Commission DOE|
You are outgoing and are a seasoned salesperson. You are comfortable cold calling either in person or over the phone, networking and meeting people. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem.
- Establish new relationships with potential clients and sign them up for insurance.
- Cold calling over the phone and knocking on doors to offer and sell insurance.
- Networking at the local Chamber mixers and other professional organizations/associations.
- Once a product is sold, you will need to fill out appropriate forms and input into the software system.
- Cultivate relationships and cross sell additional lines of insurance.
Requirements & Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
- Professional wardrobe.
- Self-starter, driven, can manage rejection well.
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Familiar with sales software and if you know how to use Infusionsoft is a plus.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical, and honest.
- MUST have one-year sales experience in the insurance industry.
- MUST have current and valid P&C Insurance License.
Limitations and Disclaimer
All job requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of a minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.