Driving School Insurance
Key Coverage Benefits
- Classroom Liability Coverage
- Broadened definition of covered auto
- Coverage for driving instructors and student drivers while being instructed
- Abuse and molestation liability
Additional Important Features
- Comprehensive general liability
- Premised liability
- Property damage liability
- Personal and advertising injury liability
- Property coverage for your building and contents
- Business marine coverage for your equipment
- Auto-owned hired and non-owned
Supplementary Coverage Available
- Employee benefits liability
- Employee practices liability
- General Liability WRAP – Broader general liability protection with increased limits for supplementary payments, automatic additional insured for certain eligible persons and more.
Value – Added Services
Outstanding Claims Service
- When we’re notified of a loss we call you back within 24 hours follow-up regularly and work with you until your claim is resolved.
Consultative Risk Management
- We offer risk management solutions that help you improve safety
- You have unlimited access to our online safety resource.
The graphic below is interactive.
Explore and learn more about some unique risks as well as the related insurance solutions
Commercial General Liability
Possible Liability: Claims due to accidents for property damage, bodily harm, personal injury.
Solution: General Liability is necessary to save businesses from financial loss, lawsuits, claims, or damages due to non-professional negligent acts by your services, company operations, or your workers.
Possible Liability: Employees that might sue their employers for what they feel are unequal or unfair treatment.
Solution: Employment Practice Liability Insurance usually comes as a standalone policy and can cover the business and upper management officers. A Third-Party coverage option can also be added by endorsement to address claims made by clients and vendors for acts done by employees.
Possible Liability: Licensed professionals and staff can be sued for alleged misdiagnosis or incorrect dental procedures. Exorbitant settlements may force the practice to close.
Solution: Professional liability insurance can protect a dentist and/or other licensed staff from costly lawsuits.
Possible Liability: Most states require employers to cover for any employee work-injuries.
Solution: Make sure to add this to your policy to avoid penalties and be able to provide benefits to eligible employees.
Commercial Umbrella/ Excess Insurance
Possible Liability: If your company is found liable for loss that exceeds limits of a standard policy.
Solution: Adding a commercial umbrella policy can accommodate extended limits from $2,000,000 and $10,000,000 over general liability workers comp, commercial auto and directors and officers liability insurance.
Commercial Property Insurance
Possible Liability: Business property catches fire, theft, or any other type of disaster even during or may years after construction.
Solution: Coverage for the building, signage, furniture, equipment, inventory, fence, and landscaping to be repaired or replaced in case of untoward incident.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Possible Liability: Accidents involving vehicles owned or leased by the company causing physical harm or property damage to others as well as rendering the vehicles unusable.
Solution: Business Auto policy for leased or owned vehicles that can also include comprehensive and collision coverage.
Possible Liability: Risk of customer’s financial info getting lost, stolen, or endangered can turn into a legal responsibility for a business to communicate about any such breach and even pay for financial damages.
Solution: Adding a cyber liability policy can assist with the fees and losses in the aftermath of a cyberattack.
DISCLAIMER: Consult actual policy for exact terms and conditions or talk to your insurance agent for clarifications.
Get In Touch