Technology has made a lot of changes when it comes to marketing. It's no longer difficult to shop for the items that you want because everything is available online including services. Online businesses have made a big impact on society by making it easier to buy goods without the hassle of standing against long queues in different markets.
There’s nothing wrong to grab an opportunity that will make some savings and the flexible time it offers. However, if you are thinking about purchasing something as important as auto insurance online, think about these issues before you click “BUY NOW”. You’ll never know if you actually gained something or you have just put yourself into a more complicated process.
Consider These Issues Before Buying Auto Insurance Online
Being busy is some of the reasons why you opt to purchase online instead of actually going to the market. But when it comes to insurance purchase, there's no better option but to speak to an agent or representative in person. Here are the reasons why you must choose actual buying rather than online shopping.
- Don't Believe The Ads. It will take you more than 7 minutes to search, compare, and buy insurance online unlike what they are advertising. You need to read and research thoroughly to find the right one for you. And if not? You will need to go to the same process again.
- The Price You See May Not Be The Price You Get. Some carriers don't fully run the motor vehicle and/or vehicle CLUE reports. A vehicle clue report is a special report that shows if any insurance companies have paid out any claims to you. If you have gotten any tickets or if you’ve been paid any money by insurance companies, it does affect your rate. So, it's very important that the online carrier runs these reports and gives you the correct rate vs. issuing a policy without the reports and adding anything the next month could be an eye-opener and a price shocker.
- Better Rates And Offers Await You If You Could Talk to A Real Agent. Did you know that some companies like older drivers?Or did you know that some companies have better rates if you combine more than one type of coverage?
- You Will Definitely Need to Have Some Computer Skills to Navigate the Online Application Process. If you fill out the application incorrectly, you may purchase the wrong auto coverage or pay more than you need to pay.
- If you have questions, you will need to call an 800 number to actually talk to a real person. Then you really don’t know that person’s qualifications or understanding of the laws in our state.
- If You Have a Claim, You Will Not Get Much Help. With a local independent agent, you will get personal assistance in getting your claim resolved to your satisfaction.
- If You Buy Online, You Have to Become An Insurance Expert, Because You Won’t Have An Advocate to Help You. Do you understand what is required in our state? Do you understand what insurance coverage you need for your individual situation?
- If You Have a General Question About Your Insurance Or Want To Make A Change You Have to Log In And Go Through A Lengthy Process Of Updating Your Information. With an independent agent, all you need to do is call, we do all the administration.
Our Edge vs Online Auto Insurance Purchase
Traditional buying would give you a lot more advantage since you will have the chance to ask questions and talk personally to a live agent. A human connection is something that will earn your trust and loyalty. Here’s how we make the buying process as easy or easier than the online direct-writing insurance companies.
- We are quick. A client is a client and we treat them with utmost importance so we offer a quick response from the very beginning up to the processing of your policy.
- We need to collect very little information to get your quotes. Online purchase requires too much personal information that includes your social security number. You need to make sure that you are talking to a reputable company before giving sensitive information.
- We are here to work with you and guide you through the buying process. There’s nothing beats buying in actual because you will be assisted in a personal manner.
- We run quotes with 15-20 A-rated insurance companies. Leave it to us and we’ll do the search. That’s just how we take care of our clients to ensure you get to deal with the right company.
- We are here to service your policy and answer any questions you have. Our agents are trained so rest assured that they know the ins and outs of insurance thus, they can answer any question you have in mind.
- We’re easy to reach however and whenever you want to reach us. You can call, text, email or service your policy directly from our app. You can talk to an agent unlike online where you will be dealing with different agents each time you process a call.
- We watch your renewal rates for you. Our loyalty is to you, our client, so if your rate goes up, we can check rates without other carriers. We work for you and want our relationship to be long-term.
We believe that buying insurance is not something you can effectively buy online. That is why we have trained, friendly, and professional staff ready to provide you with the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service. We know about all the opportunities to save you money and we shop the market for you.
Our job as a local independent agent is to know the markets, coverages, and discounts. We do the shopping for you and you don’t pay us anything. We get paid a commission by the insurance carrier to help write and service your policies.
Remember that what you shop needs thorough scrutiny since it will cater claims for your safety. A knowledgeable agent of a reputable company can provide deeper details that no other online shop can give. Choosing better options includes a personal mark to match your needs and personal preferences. Contact us for any inquiries regarding Auto Insurance.