Home Warranty Insurance
Home systems and appliances such as water heater, air conditioning, and refrigerator will eventually break down due to wear and tear. But what’s worst is having to suddenly need anything from a couple hundred to thousands of dollars just to repair or replace them.
This is where a Home Warranty can come in handy! It can cover the repair costs of your home system or replace appliances that have broken down from prolonged use.
Pros of having a Home Warranty Policy*:
- Access to customer service
- Ability to use qualified, independently insured contractors to repair covered appliances and home systems.
- Great coverage and deals on annual fees or services fees for each covered repair or replacement incident.
- Discounts and bundle deals (ask your Team AIS agent).
Covered Home Systems*:
- Air conditioning (includes ductwork)
- Heating (includes ductwork)
- Plumbing (includes stoppage)
- Water heaters
- Central vacuums
- Garage disposals
- Instant hot/cold water dispensers
- Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling fans
- Clothes washers
- Clothes dryers
Some of the costs your customers could avoid:
$146-$690 average cost range to repair or replace**
$135-$3,919 average cost range to repair or replace**
$223-$1,500 average cost range to repair or replace**
Protect yourself from skyrocketing costs of breakdown appliance and home system breakdown.
Contact us and get a home warranty insurance quote today!
*Coverage may vary. Always check your policy or ask your agent for more info.
**Prices may vary depending on current market value and state.
The home warranty leader for more than 45 years.
|Address:||4380 South Syracuse St. Suite 310 Denver, CO 80237|
|Main Line:||(720) 221-8168|
|New Customer Lines:||(855) 973-1202 |
Get In Touch